NEET 2017 Exam Pattern
There will be 3 sections- Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Candidates must carefully know the exam pattern so as to prepare well for the entrance test.
60 X 3
EXAM DURATION IS 3 HOURS
EACH OF 4
EACH CORRECT ANSWER WILL BE AWARDED 4 MARKS
1 MARK IS DEDUCTED FOR EVERY WRONG ANSWER.
IT WILL BE AN OFFLINE TEST
QUESTIONS WILL BE OF OBJECTIVE TYPE
THERE ARE 180 QUESTIONS IN THE EXAM
- The exam will be of 3 hours. Timings will be from 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM.
- It is a pen paper based test.
- There are 180 multiple choice questions with one correct answer to be marked by the candidate on the OMR sheet.
- Question paper includes 45 questions in every section from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
- For every correct answer, 4 marks are given. 1 mark will be deducted.
- The candidates can choose the language of the test booklet while filling up the application form.